Wednesday 2 September 2015

MY BIODATA 


ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND WELCOME TO MY BIODATA

  My name is Nor Farhanah binti yusof and i'm 18 years old. Most of my friend call me ana. I'm was born on 5st january 1997 in Hospital Parit Buntar Perak. I was  study at KOLEJ POLY-TECH MARA in diploma agro technology. I have 2 sibling including me, I'm eldest the family. I live in Taman Cahaya Nilam. My ambition is want to be a nurse because my other and father want me to be a nurse. Lastly, my hobby is a playing badminton and futsal.

  Next, I want share story about my parent and younger sister. First, I have a handsome men in my family,he is ver hadrworking and responsibility. He is my father , my father's name is Yusof Bin Salleh.  He was born on 9st July 1968. My father 's work as  farmer. Next, I have a beautful and cute women in my family. She is very kind,responsibility and caring women in the world. The people is my mother. My mother's name is Mahani binti Md isa. She  was born on 21 ogos 1974 in Hospital Parit Buntar. She is 41 years old. My mother workas operator at bayan lepas, pulau pinang. Lastly, i have pretty and cute girls like me in my family. She is my younger sister in m family. She is indulgent. She was born born 17 Ogos 1999 in Hospital Parit Buntar. She is 16 year old. My younger sister  want to be a fesyen design. That all about my family.





MADE BY FARHANAH


No comments:

Post a Comment