Tuesday 8 September 2015

Its all about my teddy bear !



        I really love teddy bear. They are so cuddly and huggable. Everytime I saw a teddy bear, there is something that makes me attracted to get it. Last year, I got one as a gift for my birthday present from my brother. My teddy bear is very cute ! It is round-shape and really soft. The color of my teddy bear is soft brown, and its eyes is round and black in color. His name is Luhan. I got his name from my favorite singer.
        I started to like teddy bear when my mother bought me one on my 8th birthday, that day is really unforgettable for me because it makes me appreciate the real cute of a teddy bear.

        I hug him when I’m studying, sleeping, read a novel, and when I want complete my assignment. Besides, I bring him anywhere I go such as when I go to a family outing or vacation. I also take good care of him like washing and combing her hair. I placed my teddy bear at the corner of my bed with my pillow so that we sleep together and I’ll hug it very thight when sleep.

       My best friend and companion , that’s Luhan my teddy bear. He is always there for me.

BY NORAIN SYARMILA

No comments:

Post a Comment