Sunday 6 September 2015

About Favourite Pet's





                             Hello everybody, today I want to story about my lovely pet.

   Many children or teenagers nowadays prefer to preserve their pets. The same goes with me. Usually, animals that are kept such as hamster,cat,tortoise and others.

   Since young, I already have a pet. My pet is furry black cat. Therefore, I called it Combi. Combi is a clean cat and cute appearance. Every evening, Combi accompany I go out for walk in the garden. Sometimes, Combi love to followed me from the back.

   While at home, Combi like playing with me. If I’m busy, Combi will not bother me. Then, when I have a free time, I will shower Combi. So that it will always clean and not smelly.

   In addition, Combi love to eat fish and cat feed. Every day, I’m going to feed a cat food to Combi. If I follow my mom to the market, I will ask the mother bought some fresh fish for Combi.

That’s all my story about Combi. I was so very happy because having a pet like Combi.

BY NORAIN SYARMILA

No comments:

Post a Comment