Saturday 5 September 2015

MY FAVOURITE FOOD "TOM YAM"


MY FAVOURITE FOOD “TOM YAM”



  Hello and welcome to my blog,today I want to share to you all about my favourite food.I hope you all like to read my blog.My favourite is “TOM YAM”.Everyday I eat tom yam with rice.it is very delicious.That why I like tom yam because tomyam is spicy and sour.i hope you enjoying to read my blog.

  First, I want to story about my favourite food.Tom yam came from Thailand and has became one of from Malaysia favourite dishes.Tom yan be served in many ways,I prever tom yam served in steambo at because the taste of soup is spicy and sour.In tom yam such as seafood to make it aste good.

  Next,tom yam is a very yummy food and I love it very much.I like my mother to make a tom yam because it not same at selling at the café.My mother cook is very delicious and good to my health because she not put flavour so much like ajinamoto and other thing of flavour.In tom yam my mother also put a lot of vegetable and some seafood,it is also make me feel want to eat it everyday.

  After that,I like tom yam because it has some seafood like chicken,prawn,and vegetable.To make tom yam it is not easy because it is also use many ingredients.Sometime to search good tom yam at café not easy because no more chef can make a delicious tom yam.it not easy to me to search a café to find the good tom yam.Not many place selling yummy tom yam.there are are some place.
Lastly,food is important for human life without food.People don’t have energy to do their work or continue their life regulary.



BY FARHANAH


1 comment: