Wednesday 9 September 2015

My Idol !

     
      Many people around the world have a family. It consist of father, mother, brothers, and sisters. One of them could be the best one. I have a small family. It consist of my father, my mother, and my oldest sister. According to me, my mother is the best one in my family. She is my idol over the world.

      My mother’s name is Hamisah. She is 47 year’s old now. She was born in Perak., on August 23th, 1969. My lovely mother is in well shape. She is also cute short, it is around 150 cm short. I think my mom is very beautiful with her dimples, tan skin, thin lips, and brown eyes. She also has curly black hair, same with me.

     My mother is someone who full with love. She always gives her pure love to her family. She loves us more than herself. She raises me and my sister with her love, for instance she never differentiates between me and my sister.

     The woman who has married with my father is also the best teacher for me in my life especially to sociable for other people. One thing of her lesson that I always remember is be useful for other people because we are not individual person, we need somebody else to help and we have to help each other. I had never got this lesson in my school, just from my mom.

     The strong woman who always gives me many motivations is my mom. She is the best motivator for me. She always give some motivations to me to face my life, for instance when I dropped, she gives me a good motivation and I can stand again suddenly.

     Someone who has hobbies cooking and reading in my family is my mom. She likes cooking so much. She always makes something special in our dining room. It is really delicious. My mother can make Arabian cuisine and some of Indonesian cuisine. She is the best chef over the world. Furthermore, my mom loves reading a lot of books such as religion and healthy book. She also likes to collect some novels and recipes. It is an interesting hobby.

    My mother is my best idol for me. She is not only as a good mother but also a good teacher for me. I love her so much. She is the most perfect person in our house. I just can not imagine what it would be like without her !

BY NORAIN SYARMILA

No comments:

Post a Comment