Wednesday 9 September 2015

My Future ?

     





      Some people have a big future when they grow up. Future is something that we have to think about it when we still kid. I have a big dreams about my future. Mom and dad always ask me about what I want to be when I grow up. I just tell them I want to be a doctor like my aunts. Because doctor can help many people and it looks like a best job ever that I have look. But my dad were not agree with my future dreams. It is because doctor didn’t have a time permanent job and it was very difficult.  Dad always told me about that. But I still carry my future dreams. My mother always supported whatever I wished. Mom is always there behind me.

   
     When I entered high school, I tried to study pure science subject. But it’s very difficult and challenging for me. I have to study that subject because I want to be a doctor. That is my future dreams. And I want to prove to my father that I can carry that subject. When I form 4, I had to take the easy way out by leaving the subject that will take me to the future of my dreams because i was not willing to take a subject that is very difficult for me. i was very regret because not heard what my father told. I had to leave my dream to become a doctor like my aunt. it is not easy thing for me, want to be a doctor is my dreams since childhood. So, forget about my dream of becoming a doctor, and began to listen to what my father wanted me to be when I grow up.


     The world now is flat. So there are many reasons for people to consider that the world is more and more exciting, comfortable, interesting, in the future. But in my opinion, the future will be more frightening than it is exciting. Firstly, because of developing of technology, economics, the increasing of population therefore human will need more the natural resource and certainly, we have to speed up exploitative actions. As a result, that resource will come into exhaustion because everything has its limit and in future. I think the next generation will be harder to live and exist.

by NORAIN SYARMILA

No comments:

Post a Comment