Thursday 17 September 2015

MY BROTHER


For Today I Want To Share About My Brother






Today I want to tell about siblings, why I want to tell about siblings because I had one brother only. He is my only brother and he was the only my brother i have . i can count on my brother after the parent . my brother keeping me very well that's why I feel safe when with my brother.






I prefer the older brother from sister because I never had a sister. I always want a sister, but I prefer a brother because older brother keep me well. that's why i love my brother . i have let my brother as my good friend. My brother always help me a lot if  I financial problem .



In a lot guy's i'm more comfortable with my older brother only because my brother only who knows my behavior.



thank you :)

by: aimie natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment