Wednesday 30 September 2015


                        MY FAVOURITE THING


                                 

  My favourite thing is phone, it is very important to me because it have a lot of apps related to my English language learning activities and apps which will track my daily expenses, my phone is very simple so I can use it very where, then I can buy anything which ever I like through in internet, it make my life easier and smarter than before.

  Next, what can I do on my phone is I can chatting with other people like my family and friend, this can make other people love together. After that, I can use my phone to take picture for memories that I can save in my phone.

  After that, some people has opinion that mean said, phone not good to people because phone can make people no strict. That why using electronic device not good, because our communication with surroundings people will be deprive, but it helps me to improve my listening and reading.

   Furthermore, I like my phone because I can express my feeling on moment and I can post my status to feeling. Now I study for away from my family, every day I use my phone to contact with my parent because I also miss them.

   Finally, I love it because it just reminds me of how simple objects can make people use when emergency. In word, all people use phone to communication because can make people easier to do work.

BY FARHANAH


No comments:

Post a Comment